As the hero of your own story, wake up every morning to a mission that inspires you to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Join us and become a hero behind our heroes.
Make the world a safer place!
Senior Trainer Developer
About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
Cellebrite is a recognized leader in computer/mobile forensics training and is among the most extensive digital forensics education organizations worldwide. We have developed, continually maintain, and deliver over 20 forensic courses under the Cellebrite brand to thousands of students each year. Our curriculum spans from mobile device forensics to social network investigations, including core digital forensic learning tracks that progress from entry-level to expert-level. Cellebrite's premier cadre of instructors allows us to offer a results-driven battery of computer/mobile forensic training, whether nationally or internationally. Our critical and thorough vetting process ensures that every Cellebrite instructor is verified as both experts in their area of instruction and as an effective instructor. Because instructor effectiveness is essential to classroom success, Cellebrite regularly conducts instructor development courses. Beyond Cellebrite branded courses, our team offers 3rd-party forensic courses, including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) class, CompTIA classes, as well as LINUX Foundations Level I and II courses. In addition to these commercially provided forensics training classes, many Cellebrite instructors independently volunteer as trainers for the International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS), a forensic training program designed for law enforcement.
About Strategic Advisory Services (SAS)
Managing digital intelligence and forensics in today’s complex environment goes well beyond having the latest technology. It’s about all aspects of delivering an end-to-end integrated forensics management solution, including service, expertise, and actionable insights. Cellebrite has a team of experts ready to help - Strategic Advisory Services. SAS provides insight, ideas, and value-added support to help agencies and organizations worldwide execute leading digital forensics capabilities - now and in the future.
Reporting to: Director of Training Delivery / Matrix to SAS
The Senior Trainer / Strategic Advisor is responsible for training delivery of digital intelligence training classes for law enforcement, government, and corporate students in various classroom settings around the world. This position will have a strong emphasis on delivering instructor-led and virtual courses, classroom management, and delivering synchronous web-based classes at a high level of proficiency to a broad commercial audience with varying levels of forensic skills, training, and abilities. Additionally, the Senior Trainer/ Strategic Advisor is responsible for developing, managing, and expanding relationships across their respective region. An expert with more than ten years in the industry, the Advisor supports sales and service by engaging prospects and clients at all points in the Cellebrite relationship. Serving as a subject matter expert, the Strategic Advisors identifies opportunities to enhance relationships with existing customers and build new business partnerships and strategic alliances.
Key Job Functions:
Training Delivery. Delivers a minimum of 15 digital intelligence classes for law enforcement, government, and corporate students in various classroom settings around the world.
Subject Matter Expert. Demonstrates proficiency with all company hardware and software tools and methodology at an expert level to be able to provide credible and expert level training in support of company objectives
Operational Planning and Execution. Develops customizable operational plans for SAS Special Projects.
Service and Delivery. Helps our clients achieve their digital intelligence strategies by bridging the gap between strategy and delivery.
Strategic Planning. Researches and assesses the performance of the customer to determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats while providing actionable recommendations.
Proactive Support. Holds regular checkpoints with customers to monitor, track and support new initiatives.
Expand Business. Develop out-of-the-box ideas to support critical business issues that can build business for Cellebrite, strategic partners and customers.
- Understand customer strategy, mission, goals; diagnose potential challenges and offer leading practices to solve for organizational objectives.
- Participates as a presenter in industry and professional conferences and events.
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities.
- Assess the organizational operations and make recommendations.
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes.
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions.
- Collaborate with Marketing on thought leadership initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes.
- Former Sworn Law Enforcement / Military Official with more than ten years of experience
- At least five years of digital intelligence, forensic, cyber, or high-tech investigations
- Experience in testifying in both State and Federal Court as a Qualified Expert Witness
- At least two years of experience serving as technical trainer.
- Experience with guiding, mentoring, and presenting to a wide variety of international audiences
- Technical expertise in digital intelligence, public and private investigations, and digital forensics
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across a wide variety of constituents
- Industry Certifications (CCO, CCPA, CCME, CISSP, A+, NET+, SECURITY+, CFCE, EnCE, etc.)
- German mother tongue, Fluent in English, Other languages – an advantage