As the hero of your own story, wake up every morning to a mission that inspires you to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Join us and become a hero behind our heroes.
Make the world a safer place!
About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
Join Cellebrite Advanced Services (CAS) team and get to see the digital forensic profession from the world leading professionals. Working as Operations Assistant at Cellebrite Advanced Services is an important role in the operations of our digital forensics lab with internal and external interfaces.
The Operations Assistant in CAS carries out responsibilities as described below
- Handling customer inquiries (Phone/Email/Chat)
- Document and update customer records on a case management system
- Meeting with customers in Cellebrite office for pickups and drop-offs
- Shipping and handling of products to and from customers
- Follow current processes and recommend continuous improvements
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to address customers’ needs
- Report and update on CAS lab operations
- Identify, document, and manage evidence handling according to SOPs
- Work on-site in Cellebrite office in West London
*Please note- this position is 40 hours per month*
The super powers we are looking for:
- 5 years of UK residency for security vetting eligibility
- Trusted, able to maintain confidentiality
- Proven administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with ability to follow and adapt to new procedures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Ability to build rapport with customer
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English is a must (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce experience – an advantage