Cellebrite Announces Record Fourth Quarter and 2017 Results
Strong bookings and revenue growth for fourth quarter and 2017 demonstrates increasing demand for company’s digital intelligence solutions globally
PETAH TIKVA, ISRAEL, February 28, 2018 – Cellebrite, the leading provider of digital intelligence solutions, today announced record Q4 and full-year 2017 bookings and revenue. Bookings for the company’s final quarter in 2017 grew 29 percent over Q4 2016, while revenues for Q4 2017 grew 28 percent over the same period in 2016. Cellebrite finished 2017 with bookings growing by 32 percent and revenues by 26 percent compared to the company’s performance in 2016.
Sales results reflected key business transactions in the law enforcement, military and intelligence sectors in all major global markets.
Highlights for 2017 include:
- Positioning the company as the pre-eminent provider of digital intelligence solutions, resulting in a five-fold increase in the company’s total addressable market opportunity.
- Major wins for the company’s analytics product line in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC theatres.
- Significant enhancements to the company’s analytics products including advanced machine learning capabilities that provide law enforcement professionals with cutting-edge algorithms that automatically identify and categorize previously known and unknown images and video clips.
- Quadrupling of the pipeline for analytics solutions globally.
- The continued delivery of technological breakthroughs in the company’s core extraction products and services, including expanded unlocking and extraction capabilities for high-running encrypted devices.
- Introducing the Cellebrite Academy, the next generation of Cellebrite’s industry-leading training.
“2017 saw excellent execution on many fronts, from sales to R&D, as we successfully positioned Cellebrite as the leader for digital intelligence solutions globally,” said Yossi Carmil, Global Co-CEO, Cellebrite. “Our strong sales results and the acceleration in our business in Q3 and Q4 demonstrate the growing demand for our offering across the segments we serve, and we look forward to capitalizing on the rapidly growing digital intelligence market opportunity in 2018 and beyond.