Cellebrite Commander – Safe Transition of Data Collection Capabilities to the Field to Reduce Lab Backlogs
Your webinar is now available.
In this webinar, we will review the use of the Cellebrite Commander system in managing your agency’s compliance and governance surrounding the extractions that your agency has conducted.
We will be discussing:
- Issues encountered in agency privacy compliance.
- The issues surrounding unauthorized use of data collection devices and the consequences.
- System overview of the Cellebrite Commander system:
- Management and control of data collection usage and permissions
- Gathering of important utilization insights
- Reduction of ongoing administration costs by remotely accessing devices and systems across your operation
- Reducing DF Lab Backlogs and safely transitioning extraction capabilities to field investigators
- Governance and Compliance – Reporting to the Executive
Adam Riley Customer Success Manager (APAC)
Joel Percy Pre Sales Engineer (ANZ)