Cellebrite Sees Continued Growth with Strong Results For 2018
A significant increase in bookings and revenue in 2018 confirm the company’s position as the leading provider of Digital Intelligence solutions across the globe.
PETAH TIKVA, ISRAEL, February 18th, 2018 – Cellebrite, the leading provider of digital intelligence solutions, today announced another record year for bookings and revenue. In the fourth quarter, bookings grew 13.5% and revenue increased 11% year on year. Bookings for 2018 grew 33% percent, while annual revenue grew by 35%, with a year on year improvement in EBIT of 25%, compared to the company’s performance in 2017.
These results reflect key business transactions in the law enforcement, military and intelligence sectors in all major global markets.
Highlights for 2018 include:
- Significant sales growth in international business particularly in LATAM and EMEA
- Enrichment of our portfolio of products with an emphasis on innovation, delivering increased capabilities in digital forensics, and accelerating time to evidence across a wider range of leading IOS and Android devices and Cloud applications
- Greater adoption of our analytics product line, more than doubling the number of customers using these solutions
- Offloading non-core business with the sale of Mobilogy
- The opening of a new CAS lab in Australia, with more planned in other territories in 2019.
“2018 was yet another record year, delivering major progress in the execution of our long-term strategy, becoming a one stop shop offering within the Digital Intelligence space,” said Yossi Carmil, Global Co-CEO. “We enter 2019 with great optimism and continued enthusiasm around our portfolio of solutions and offerings.”
For more information about Cellebrite, please contact:
Gary Cohen, Director of Global Communications – email@example.com
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, Cellebrite provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.