Cellebrite Vies For DFIR Resource And Blog Of The Year Awards At The 2020 Forensic 4:Cast Awards
The 2020 Forensic 4:cast Awards, the digital intelligence industry’s most prestigious awards, are open for nominations. At Cellebrite we’re very excited to be participating and would greatly appreciate your nomination in the following categories:
DFIR Resource of the Year: Cellebrite Ask the Expert
This year, Cellebrite launched several exclusive, hands-on series hosted by Cellebrite’s Senior Director of Digital Intelligence Heather Mahalik. This in-depth series drilled down into how to overcome specific challenges many examiners and investigators are facing including:
Heather’s hands-on experience as an investigator and her easy-to-understand teaching style really shined through in this instructional series aimed at helping examiners, lab practitioners, and investigators get the most data possible from mobile devices. These tips were designed to jump-start investigations and expedite the process of gathering digital evidence to move cases along more swiftly.
On behalf of Heather and the entire Cellebrite team, we would appreciate your nomination for “DFIR Resource of the Year.”
DFIR Blog of the Year: Cellebrite Ask the Expert Blog Series
Cellebrite’s ongoing blog series has provided our experts with a broad platform from which to impart valuable information to the digital intelligence community.
Through dynamic graphics, videos, and explanations, these experts have covered a wide range of topics of extreme importance to the digital forensics community including:
- “Samsung Exynos Chipset Support,” By Shahar Tal, VP Security Research Lab at Cellebrite
- “How to Discover Artifacts in Cellebrite Physical Analyzer – Part 1,” By Heather Mahalik, Senior Director of Digital Intelligence at Cellebrite
- “A Practical Guide to checkm8” By: Roey Arato | UFED Product Manager at Cellebrite.
- “Part 1: How Cellebrite Advanced Services (CAS) & Cellebrite Premium Can Help You Overcome the Impossible,” By: Dan Embury – Technical Director, Cellebrite Advanced Services
- “How to Output Forensically Sound Video Evidence,” By Andrew Fredericks – Technical Director at iNPUT-ACE (Cellebrite Partner)
- “App Genie – A Smart Heuristic Engine to Surface Critical Application Data,” By Or Begam, Team Leader, Decoding Research
Please nominate Cellebrite for “DFIR Blog of the Year.”
At Cellebrite, we never stop working to bring the digital intelligence community the very best in products, instruction, and training to build a safer world. We hope that our efforts are worthy of your nomination for the Forensic 4:cast Awards.