Cellebrite Wins Two Forensic 4:cast Awards for 10th Year In a Row
First, a BIG thank you for your vote and continued support!
Your valuable feedback, together with the entire digital forensics community, has led to Cellebrite winning for the 10th consecutive year, two major Forensic 4:cast Awards for:
- Phone Forensic Hardware of the Year: Cellebrite UFED Touch 2
For its intuitive GUI and easy-to-use touchscreen, physical file system and logical extraction of data and passwords including deleted data from the widest range of mobile devices.
- Phone Forensic Software of the Year: Cellebrite UFED Physical Analyzer/4PC
For helping examiners dig through data faster, surface and capture relevant evidence efficiently, and address growing areas of crime such as homicide, terrorism, border security, organized crime, and child exploitation.
Winning in these two categories highlights Cellebrites’ leadership and integral role in providing the most cutting-edge hardware and software tools to the digital forensics community.
Here is a recap of our innovation roll-out in the last year:
- Breakthroughs Unlocking Apple iOS devices and operating systems running iOS 5 to iOS 11 and Google Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note devices and other popular devices.
- Decrypting EDL – Lock-bypassing decrypted physical extraction capability for 41 Qualcomm Android devices.
- Lock Screen Removal (Disable User Lock) for 71 high/mid-tier Samsung Android devices.
- Physical extraction while bypassing lock & decoding support for 10 tools and family devices.
- The Samsung Screen Lock Removal method was extended to support 94 more devices.
- Samsung EDL support – Cellebrite’s unique lock bypassing decrypted physical extraction capability was extended to support Samsung devices.
- Smart ADB – New physical extraction method for 147 unlocked and encrypted devices. Find more details here
We also want to acknowledge the winner for Digital Forensic Investigator of the Year, Devon Ackerman, and runners-up, Troy Schnack and Veronica Perez, for their continued commitment to digital forensics excellence.
Together, we can take law enforcement to the digital next level by solving more cases faster.
Thank you from all of us at Cellebrite!