Save 35% on our Remote Mobile Collection Solution
Endpoint Intelligence for an Evolving Workplace
Thanks to technology, business as usual has been redefined. Remote work is the new norm which means employees can now access data everywhere, and work from anywhere.
Since employees are accessing computers, mobile devices, and corporate systems beyond the office, enterprises are more concerned about how to handle critical issues like sensitive data being shared and exposed, litigation, and employee misconduct.
Additionally, traditional threats like sexual harassment and discrimination, fraud and embezzlement, and IP theft and exfiltration are magnified and continue to increase as we shift into a hybrid workforce.
How Cellebrite’s Enterprise Solutions Solve Your Challenges:
- Industry-leading remote collection capabilities for mobile, computer and cloud
- Save time and money—only collect what you need and protect employee privacy
- Gather insights across data sources to get a 360-degree view of employee communication
- Eliminate time delays and increased costs associated with gathering data from remote employees
- Seamless integration with the systems your teams currently use to increase stakeholder visibility
The International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA) is an independent body established by the International Governing Bodies of Tennis to promote, encourage, enhance and safeguard the integrity of professional tennis worldwide.
The use of Cellebrite’s Pathfinder and Physical Analyzer products directly assist in complex and challenging multi-jurisdictional, match-fixing investigations. Such activity enables critical and key data to be recovered from mobile device extractions, providing the best evidence for presentation during disciplinary or criminal proceedings.