Leicestershire Police Find a Teenage Girl’s Killer Using Digital Evidence and Digital Intelligence Workflows
With strong processes and technologies for accessing, managing,
and analyzing digital evidence, police in Leicestershire, United
Kingdom used Digital Intelligence to disprove the suspects’
claims of innocence, locate the crime scene and generate
evidence that led to the suspects’ convictions for murder and
- Suspects’ claims of innocence: Despite the discovery of incrementing evidence, the suspects denied ever physically meeting with the victim.
- Locating the crime scene: After the victim went missing, the location of the crime scene and body remained a mystery.
- Multiple suspects: After claims of innocence from the first suspect, another suspect was brought to light.
Digital Intelligence Solutions Deployed:
- Cellebrite UFED Touch
- Cellebrite Physical Analyzer
- Cellebrite Responder Responder Kiosk
- Cellebrite UFED Cloud
- Cellebrite Premium
- Cellebrite Advanced Services