Reduce Trauma for Child Abuse Investigators Using Digital Intelligence
A growing number of child-abuse investigators are suffering from trauma caused by viewing thousands of shocking images to build cases. Here’s how new technology is helping them to cope.
- Over 8-million reports of children suspected of being exploited worldwide in 2016 alone.
- Approximately 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they’re 18.
Features of the Cellebrite Pathfinder:
- Automated image matching and categorization
- Facial recognition and matching
- Computer data ingestion
- Integration with external data sources
- Provides a holistic view of the accumulated evidence
- Ability to collaborate with other investigators