Collect, Analyze and Report All Video Evidence With Industry-Leading Solutions
With Cellebrite Pathfinder integration, our video solutions will assist investigators to analyze video footage and overlay with mobile device data while incorporating the findings into a case timeline that can be easily reviewed.
Access Video Footage,
No Matter the Format
- The Ultimate Solution for Video Analysis
Combined with world-class training and advanced services, Cellebrite’s secure and integrated Digital Intelligence (DI) Solution helps close investigations faster by providing an end-to-end digital intelligence and analytics platform that creates a seamless workflow for managing video evidence from data capture to analysis to final reporting
- Easily Capture & Report All Video Evidence
Expedite the process of collecting, analyzing, and reporting video footage with our unmatched analytics capabilities
- Tackling the Video Challenge
Cellebrite has teamed with market-leading partner iNPUT-ACE, to help you effectively manage your video evidence needs
- Manage Video Evidence with Ease
Evidence gleaned from videos is now being used to help solve 80% of crimes being investigated. Keeping up with the thousands of DVR systems and reviewing evidence from DVR proprietary formats, however, can be a time-consuming and often frustrating challenge for investigators
iNPUT-ACE empowers investigators with the ultimate solution to view, interrogate, and process any video file format, expediting their video-driven investigations. It allows you to track suspects from available camera angles, enhance video, tag activity and write and share supplemental video investigation reports.Learn More
- Cellebrite Advanced Video Analysis (CAVA) This five-day intermediate level course is designed to introduce investigators, examiners and analysts to digital video technology and meet the needs of the digital video examiner and analyst.