Fundamentals Matter – Part 1: How to Maximize Digital Collection Results with Cellebrite UFED
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: March 3rd, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Have you mastered digital mobile collections?
Whether you’re a novice forensic examiner or a digital investigator, you understand just how important it is to access and collect digital data from mobile devices.
Join Heather Mahalik, Senior Director of Digital Intelligence, for a two-part webinar where she’ll walk you through the principles and mechanics behind basic device collection methods and teach you how to conduct mobile device collections with Cellebrite UFED.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Ensure your Cellebrite UFED solution is set up properly to collect the most data from mobile devices
- Properly prepare mobile devices for collection
- Understand why special cables are needed for certain collections
- Leverage Cellebrite UFED to search for makes and models
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques when devices are not recognized by UFED
- Collect data from Android and iOS devices
- Heather Mahalik Senior Director of Digital Intelligence at Cellebrite