Streamlining Investigations with Targeted Data Collection
Your webinar is now available.
Date Aired: 17 November
Duration: 30 minutes
With the ever-increasing rate of cybercrimes, computers are more important than ever in investigations. They hold evidence in the form of emails, internet history, documents, and other key files related to investigations.
This valuable data stored on Windows and macOS computers is key reveal the full picture when investigating computer-based crimes in your organization. Organizations need a way to acquire, analyze, and report on digital evidence that is both legally admissible and protects an organization.
Join our VP of Product, Ashley Hernandez, and VP of Engineering, Drew Fahey, as they show you how targeted data collection on Windows and macOS computers can streamline your organization’s investigative and review process.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- How targeted data collection of computer can be cost-effective for your organization
- How to extract forensically sound files, folders and other relevant data
- Why the ability to view files natively is key to saving time in the review process
- How to create a streamlined workflow for managing collections
- Ashley Hernandez VP of Product Management at Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions
- Drew Fahey VP, Engineering at Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions