Don't Just Rely on Digital Device Data
Get quick, lawful access to cloud-based data that can help advance investigations.
- Gather Social and Cloud-Based Data Easily
Lawfully access and collect new evidence hiding in social media and private, cloud-based data archives
- Fulfill Requests for Cloud-Based Private Data
Gain lawful access to time-sensitive evidence from over 50 of the most popular social media and cloud-based sources
- Capture and Review Public Data
Easily access, view, and incorporate publicly available data into your investigations including location information, profiles, images, files, and social communications from popular apps such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visualize Data in a Unified Format
Normalize different cloud data sources in a unified view to analyze them by Timeline, File Thumbnails, Contacts, or Maps formats. Search, filter, and sort available data across platforms
Discover Deeper Evidence Sources
Gain insights into a subject’s intentions and interests by accessing their search history, then map their recent movements minute by minute.
Search Their Searches
Collect a subject’s history of text searches, visited pages, voice-search recordings and translations from Google web history. View text searches conducted with Chrome and Safari on iOS devices backed-up in iCloud.
Explore Location History
Collect detailed location information from a suspect’s or victim’s private Google Location History, in order to track time-stamped movements minute by minute.
Track Online Behavior
Analyze posts, likes, events, and connections to better understand a suspect’s or victim’s interests, relationships, opinions and daily activities.
- Cellebrite Social Network Investigations (CSNI) Gain familiarity with methods to gather and preserve social media evidence and obtain proper legal authority.
- Cellebrite Cloud Data Examiner (CCDE) Specialize in extractions, analysis and reporting of cloud-based evidence from social media and other data sources.
- Cellebrite Legal Professionals Training (CLPT) Learn how and what defensible evidence can be recovered using the latest digital intelligence techniques.