Fundamentals Matter – Part 1: Basic Setup and Kickstarting the Investigation with Cellebrite Physical Analyzer
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: April 8, 2020
Duration: 30 minutes
Attendees will gain an in-depth look at the extensive feature within Cellebrite Physical Analyzer and become better acquainted with how to leverage them to find the relevant data.
The 3-part webinar series walks the examiner through the mechanics and principles behind basic device examination, by using a combination of presentation slides and hands-on demos.
Where possible, the public Android 10 image will be used allowing webinar attendees to follow along and make it a hands-on experience.
Learning Objectives: At the end of the Webinar attendees will be able to:
- Open case examinations from several extraction types and identify ways to kickstart an effective examination
- Understand the different views, panes, and tabbed approach inside of Cellebrite Physical Analyzer
- Learn shortcuts to quickly change views from tables, conversations, folders, and more
- Recognize the various methods to dig deeper into data and use built-in features to jump into the timeline from anywhere in their investigation
- Recommendations on how to triage an investigation
Heather Mahalik Senior Director of Digital Intelligence