Fundamentals Matter – Part 2: Leveraging Key Capabilities to Maximize the Review Process with Cellebrite Physical Analyzer
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: April 15, 2020
Duration: 30 minutes
Attendees will gain an in-depth look at the extensive feature within Cellebrite Physical Analyzer and become better acquainted with how to leverage them to find the relevant data.
The 3-part webinar series walks the examiner through the mechanics and principles behind basic device examination, by using a combination of presentation slides and hands-on demos.
Where possible, the public Android 10 image will be used allowing webinar attendees to follow along and make it a hands-on experience.
Learning Objectives: At the end of the Webinar attendees will be able to:
- Easily create keyword watch lists and keyword searches
- Filter in multiple views and create tags to focus on artifacts of interest
- Gain a better understanding of the DB viewer and how to perform triage on databases of interest
- Leverage additional built-in features like screen capture, hex bookmarks, and reporting
- Heather Mahalik Senior Director of Digital Intelligence