How to Utilize Advanced Collection and Remote Collection Capabilities to Enhance Investigations
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: 19 October, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Now that hybrid working environments are the new normal, enterprises need the ability to easily gather data remotely as well as on-premises. It’s crucial for corporate investigators to quickly gain consent-based access to critical data hidden inside iOS and Android devices while protecting employee privacy.
In 95% of investigations, text messages and conversations are used as evidence sources.
By combining advanced extraction and remote mobile collection capabilities, investigators can increase their chances of finding implicating evidence stored in multiple messaging sources.
Join this webinar to learn how advanced collection and remote mobile collection capabilities can help.
- Maintain employee privacy during eDiscovery and corporate investigations
- Gather just the evidence you need to eliminate time delays and increased costs associated with over collection
- Collect messages from the most sources to build a robust case for litigation
Join us for part two of this advanced collection webinar series where Ashley and Shahaf review the best practices for analyzing key messaging data- Watch part 2 here.
- Ashley Hernandez VP of Product Management with Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions
- Shahaf Rozanski VP of Products with Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions