Fundamentals Matter – Part 2: Understanding the Available Data Collection Methods & Offerings in Cellebrite UFED
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: March 10th, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Have you maximized your digital collection efforts with Cellebrite UFED?
Whether you’re a novice forensic examiner or a digital investigator, you know just how important it is to access and collect digital data from mobile devices.
Join Heather Mahalik, Senior Director of Digital Intelligence, for the second part of this two-part webinar where she’ll walk you through the principles and mechanics behind basic device data collection methods and teach you how to conduct your own mobile device data collection.
This webinar is perfect for examiners and investigators who want to take a refresher course on operating Cellebrite’s UFED solution, no matter which platform they’re using.
By the end of this two-part webinar, you’ll learn:
- About file-based encryption, full disk encryption, and iTunes backup encryption—and which methods support these data collection types
- How to perform iOS checkm8 and checkra1n data collection
- About Android advanced acquisitions
- The difference between Full File System, File System and Logical Extractions
- How to load extractions into Physical Analyzer
Heather Mahalik Senior Director of Digital Intelligence at Cellebrite