Part 2: Leverage Key Capabilities to Surface Digital Intelligence From Windows PC Artifacts
Your webinar is now available.
Aired: June 9, 2021
Duration: 1 Hour
Join Stephen Villere, Training Developer at Cellebrite, for Part 2 of this webinar series where you’ll find out how to leverage key capabilities to surface digital intelligence from Windows PC artifacts.
At the end of Part 2, you’ll be able to:
- Better understand how to examine the Windows Registry
- Understand current support of OS Specific artifacts in Cellebrite Inspector
- Filter in multiple views and create tags to focus on artifacts of interest
- Find important information in the sea of log entries
- Build activity timelines of important system events using just the Event Logs
Stephen Villere Training Developer at Cellebrite