Speed your investigations with a new integrated workflow, and access to critical evidence from hundreds of devices.
Access digital evidence sooner and generate insights faster
Cellebrite continues to deliver unmatched breakthroughs in extraction, device support and capabilities to help you quickly uncover insights from the most relevant digital evidence. Here are two exciting product releases to help provide you with the digital forensic capabilities you need:
UFED Ultimate and UFED InField 7.5
Cellebrite has once again set the standard for industry innovation with a new, powerful, decrypted physical extraction method, Smart ADB. This capability supports hundreds of unlocked Android devices including LG G6, LG G5, LG V30+, LG V20, Motorola G5, Nexus 6, Motorola Moto Z, Sony Xperia and Xiaomi Mi 5, running OS versions 6.0 to 8.0. Some other innovative features of UFED Ultimate and UFED InField 7.5:
- New support for Samsung Galaxy S7
- Extended support for Samsung devices using Cellebrite’s unique EDL method
- Lock-bypassing physical extraction and decoding support for Coolsand chipsets and the BM50 miniature phone
- The Samsung Screen Lock Removal method was extended to support 94 more devices
- 67 new devices support the EDL method
UFED Physical Analyzer 7.5 and Analytics 7.0 Streamlined Workflow:
UFED Physical Analyzer 7.5 introduces a new, innovative Case Wizard and streamline mechanism that makes it easier than ever to deeply analyze mobile data in Analytics . This new streamline workflow strengthens your current arsenal of digital forensic tools and eliminates manual analytical processes.