Cellebrite UFED and Responder 7.52 include support for new mobile devices and existing device version capabilities, a new Device Wizard (beta), as well as several feature enhancements.
This version now includes the following:
- Full file system collection capabilities from a wide range of unlocked Huawei Kirin devices using Android 9 and higher
- Extended methods to support Android 12 Qualcomm and Samsung Exynos devices
- Additional secure-application decoding support
- A faster way to verify and transfer logical collection output
- Users can now reduce the log size when opening a support ticket by sending only the last session logs
- Device Wizard (beta feature) – Quickly find the best method to use before you even connect your device
To get additional information about the new capabilities and features, read the Release Notes document available to you on the MyCellebrite Portal.