Cellebrite DI Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting any information that you provide to us (“Personal Information”) at www.cellebrite.com (the “Website”), including in relation to the recruitment process.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the data controller is Cellebrite DI Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
We may collect the following Personal Information during the recruitment process:1. We generally require the following information, which may vary depending on the position applied for:
- Contact Information: your name, surname, address, zip code, date of birth, email address, phone number;
- Relevant Employment Information: employment history, CV, cover letter, references (including details on positions held and performance in previous employment)*, salary expectations, and other relevant documentation in support of the recruitment process; and
- Eligibility details: willingness to relocate, applicable notice period, preferred start state, current and/or future work eligibility status, visa type, and visa expiry date.
*It is your responsibility to obtain consent from your references prior to providing us with their personal data.
- You may also voluntarily provide us with other information, including your photo, LinkedIn profile, website/portfolio, and/or details on how you heard about the position.
- Some data, which may be considered Personal Data under relevant data protection laws, is collected automatically from your device when you access our Website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
PERSONAL DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
- We may also acquire Personal Information about you from third parties to further personalize and enhance your experience on our Website. This Personal Data will be processed relying on our legitimate interests to optimize our Website for your use.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
For recruitment purposes, we may collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- You, as our candidate;
- Your referees (for example, present and past employers);
- Third parties carrying out background checks on our behalf; and
- Publicly available sources, such as LinkedIn.
We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- During the recruitment process, your Personal Information may be processed for the following reasons:
- Communicating with you in the context of recruitment activities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference and background checks (where applicable);
- Assessing your suitability for the role applied for; and
- Managing recruitment and resourcing activities related to organizational planning.
- Based on our legitimate interests to find great talent and keep you updated about future relevant roles; we will keep your Personal Information in our database in order to contact you about future open positions. You may opt-out of receiving this information.
- If you are offered and accept employment with us, your Personal Information will become part of your employment record. More information on how we process employee Personal Information will be provided upon offer acceptance.
- Personal Information that is automatically collected about you and/or received from third parties will be used to operate our Website and to ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device. This includes:
- Administration of our Website and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Keeping our Website safe and secure;
- Combining Personal Data from third parties with the information we hold to personalize and enhance your experience on our Website.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE US WITH INFORMATION
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with Personal Information, however, if you do not provide the information required during the recruitment process, including qualifications, work history, and/or references, we will not be able to process your application.
Your Personal Information may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed to any associated subsidiary within Cellebrite DI Ltd. or to third parties. Your Personal Information may be shared, for example, with the following third parties for the following purposes:
- Vendors to optimize and help us in the recruitment process;
- Background check agencies;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website; and
- IT systems providers (hosting providers, database service providers).
Any such disclosures will be made subject to data processing agreements held by us and the recipient of the disclosure.
Furthermore, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations or to establish, defend, or exercise any legal claims, We may share your Personal Information with relevant parties and/or competent authorities.
DATA STORAGE AND DATA RETENTION
For more information about recipients with which we share your data and safeguards for third-country data transfers, please visit our Privacy Statement at the following link: https://cellebrite.com/en/privacy-statement/.
For more information regarding our data retention periods, please visit our Privacy Statement at the following link: https://cellebrite.com/en/privacy-statement/.
SAFEGUARDS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy and the protection of your Personal Information are important to us. In addition to comprehensive technical and physical security measures, we have several policies and guidelines in place to ensure that your data is secure, and Cellebrite DI Ltd. has also been accredited with the ISO 27001:2013 certification, the international standard for implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Cellebrite DI Ltd. does not use profiling tools or fully automatic decision-making processes in the recruitment process.
The GDPR contains important exceptions and limitations to your rights regarding your data. For example, access to personal data may be denied in those circumstances where disclosure would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. Additionally, data may not be deleted during retention periods required by law. For more information, please visit our Privacy Statement at the following link: https://cellebrite.com/en/privacy-statement/.